Understand How to Reduce Tax on Your Retirement Income WITHOUT Reducing Your Standard of Living
Your purchasing power is an important component of retirement. The more purchasing power you have in retirement means that your dollar will stretch further.
Taxes are one of the biggest threats to a retiree's purchasing power!
This educational workshop is designed to inform retirees on how they can plan ahead, as taxes may end up being your biggest expense in retirement if you don't play your cards right. Whose tax plan do you want; your own tax plan, or the government's tax plan?
Attend this online event and learn about:
- Unlocking the Three Keys to a Tax-Efficient Retirement
- How rising taxes may affect your retirement cash flow & reduce your purchasing power
- Common misconceptions about taxes in retirement
- Possible tools and strategies available to retirees to help develop a retirement tax strategy
- Strategies to help protect yourself against the taxation of your Social Security income
Date and Time
Tue, Oct 10, 2023
7:00p - 8:30p EST
A/B Meeting Room